Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Why I … married George

When I first met George I thought he was so handsome. I wanted to spend time with him and get to know him because he seemed like such a gentleman. He was kind to me and always kept me in high spirits. When he asked me to marry him I was excited because I thought everything would stay the same and the way he would make me feel would never change. On the wedding day he borrowed a suit because he could not afford one and I had a feeling we would have a rough time ahead of us. As time went on I began resenting him more and more for not being there for me like he used to and not buying me things to make up for it. My feelings for him changed as I realized how important money was to me. I married George for his personality and wanted to leave him because he had no money.

No comments:

Post a Comment