Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I was feeling … when Tom said he could not leave Daisy because of her faith

Tom and I had a great relationship. We would spend time together and he would buy me expensive things. I felt loved when he came to see me and felt happy when he bought me things, like the puppy. I had found my soul mate; the person I should really be with instead of George. I know Tom felt the same way I just had to get him on board with the plan to leave our spouses. When I talked to him about it and he told me no, because Daisy’s faith does not allow it, I felt so incredibly sad. I felt my heart break a little because I was so unhappy at my home and I thought he would jump at the chance for us to be together. Even though I was sad I understood where he was coming from, but I could not help but be mad at Daisy. She had the man I wanted and now that he did not want her, but me, he could not seem to get away. It was all her fault that he could not be with me and that made me so angry I just wanted to get rid of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment