Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I was feeling …when I was slapped

Tom was always so kind to me, bought me nice things, and showed me affection. We had a nice comfortable relationship and I always felt safe with him around. I loved him so much that I would get so jealous of Daisy, because she could have him all the time. I wanted to marry him but, because of her, I could not so when I taunted him by saying her name it was out of anger. I never thought he would lash out at me and hit me. It made me feel sad that the man I thought loved me dearly would do this. I was hurt and confused by his actions because I thought he would love to leave her for me. I knew after he hit me I would have to stay inside my boundaries because this would clearly end soon if I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment