Wednesday, April 18, 2012

What I was thinking … when I decided to have an affair

My life did not turn out as I had planned. I always wanted to marry someone who could support the luxurious lifestyle I desired. Instead, I ended up marrying George who had little money. I did not live the rich life style and I was quickly tired of it. I knew there were other men out there who could support me like I wanted and when I saw Tom I knew he was the one for me. He was gorgeous, wealthy and I knew he would buy me expensive things if I were his girl. I knew he was married, as was I, but I no longer cared about that technicality. He could give me the nice things I wanted and he made my heart beat the way George did not, so I decided to have an affair.

1 comment:

  1. He makes your heart beat the way I dont huh? I hope you know Mr. Buchanan won't hold on to you for long and when he's had enough of you he'll dump you to the curb. I hope you enjoy the short time you have with him because don't expect to come back to me when this fling is over you tramp.

    ReplyDelete