Wednesday, April 25, 2012

What I was thinking … when George found out I was having an affair

I thought George was so stupid that I could sneak around behind his back and never get caught. I had an image of him being this dumb, poor man who I was with because of my bad luck. I never thought he would find the dog collar and put everything together the way he did. We were having a major fight when he spit it out at me that he knew and I was shocked. Tom did not want any one to know and I was worried what would happen to us if it got out. George seemed so hurt but I did not care at all. It was his fault I cheated because he could not properly provide for me. Now that he knew, I felt I could finally get away and have the life I always wanted with Tom. I began to get excited after I thought about it because now that George knew about the affair he would not want to be with me and we could split. I thought George knowing would open doors for me that were closed before.

No comments:

Post a Comment